On 28/05/13 14:29, Werner F. Bruhin wrote:
Hi,

On 28/05/2013 14:23, sun shine wrote:
Hello list

Don't have solution for you

Also, BTW: what purpose is there in recording changes but not showing
them, which the Edit -> Changes menu allows for? Wouldn't it be more
straight forward to simply enable changes that will - by default - both
record and show the changes?
I think the default makes sense, I make changes why would it need to show them to me, I would think it is more important to see what is there now and then for someone else (or me later on) to turn on "show changes".

Hi Werner

I appreciate that. However, when working on a document over several days, it is helpful to see what changes I have already made so I don't try to make changes again to the same part. I guess at that point I enable "show", but that wouldn't have occurred to me to record them without seeing them. Different strokes and all that I guess.

About the original problem - I've noticed also that hyperlinks (urls in the text) don't come up blue either, just underlined. I wonder therefore if there is a text/ font colour setting I should be fiddling with to enable different coloured fonts?

Cheers

Just my 0.02€
Werner