On 06/01/2013 07:18 AM, Johnny Rosenberg wrote:
2013/6/1 Luuk <luu...@gmail.com>:
On 01-06-2013 00:12, Bill Greenfield wrote:
Where can I find information about the Methods and Properties of
LibreOffice
API?

http://api.libreoffice.org/

or

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=libreoffice+api&l=1
And more than that, the xray plugin might help you a bit.

Johnny Rosenberg

Any particular area?

Working examples are very helpful, and you can find many examples on the forums.

I spent a lot of time looking at the API documentation, inspecting objects (using tools similar to XRay), and even reading the source code if needed.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php