Hi :)
I thought people might be interested in this list of developers that are paid
by different organisations to work on LibreOffice.

http://www.documentfoundation.org/certification/developers/

I found it particularly as it shows how many devs each company pays.  So it
kinda shows how committed various companies are.

SuSE win with 13
Redhat with 5
Ubuntu (Canonical) with 1
Lanedo with 1

(just in case you also didn't know, Lanedo are an open source software
development consultancy)
"Unaffiliated" 6

We often go on about Ubuntu and occasionally mention some of the others but
almost never mention SuSE.

It's probably not a complete list of devs because it only shows "Certified
Devs" (ie ones who have won battle-honours and proven themselves and not been
excessively shy).  There probably are others that do work but keep being
shifted around and thus unable to complete something before being moved on or a
huge variety of other reasons.  Note that LO has had a couple of hundred devs
and the list currently only shows around 26.  So there are probably quite a few
toiling in obscurity!  Also there may be people that are paid to work in other
areas of LibreOffice or people that earn income based (even if it's just "in
part") on their work for LibreOffice.  Most of us might be volunteers but there
are ways of earning money or increasing income legitimately through LibreOffice
and other Open Source projects.