Hi :)
Thanks Eliane! :) The "Quick Translator" translation gives us

"

Dear Ravel,
You wrote to the list of international users.
You may be signing the Brazilian lists.
http://pt-br.libreoffice.org/ajuda-on-line/listas-de-discussao/
Answering your question, yes, contemplated. We are now at version 4.0.3 and
still contemplating. To download libreoffice, visit:
http://pt-br.libreoffice.org/baixe-ja/
"

Machine translators are never perfect and do sometimes make amusing errors but
i think we understand the general idea.

So, thanks and regards from

Tom :)