On 06/11/2013 11:53 AM, Mirosław Zalewski wrote:
On 11/06/2013 at 16:09, Tom Davies <tomdavie...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Does anyone remember how to fix the list of recent documents to be longer
than 10?
I don't know how to "fix" list of recent documents, but if you want to have
access to more than 10 documents, you might want to have a look at this
message:
<http://goo.gl/gAMgM>
I just looked at this link. Then I looked for the file: registrymodifications.xcu. While it exists in the User folder of the configuration files, I did not find the item <item oor:path="/org.openoffice.Office.Common/History". Nor could I locate <prop oor:name="PickListSize" oor:op="fuse">. This is true for LibreOffice 3.6.6 and 4.0.3. What line is this found in this file?
     Any other suggestions?

--Dan