Hi :)
Ahh, so English is not a problem for you either then? :)  I was worrying about
trying to translate the responses into Greek.  Sadly, i only know 1 language!

Please let us know how well this is going if you have time to.  Have you found
or posted bug-reports/feature-requests about the separate problems?  I think
many people on this list probably agree with some or even all of your points.
Regards from
Tom :)