Thanks to everyone who has helped me out in the last week or so - appreciated!! It's fantastic to have a Forum like this, (as is the Scribus Forum that I also use).

A week or so back I asked about 'Searching in a Column' so thanks to Suo, Tom and Luuk for that help - Not exactly how I would like it but a suitable workround.

With my latest problem with 'Splits' and then "vanishing" Tab thanks to Regina, Brian and Oogie for their help!!

I "found" my Tabs again - during me playing with Splits it seems that the entire Tab system had been compressed totally to the left and was all but invisible except for a small un-noticed "Bar". Only by picking-up on this Bar could I drag the Tabs back on to the screen..... strange!!(??)

Again thanks to all and the Forum in general

IanW
Pretoria RSA