This is how I do it in Basic

oDoc.setModified(True)

On 06/19/2013 09:06 AM, Vieri wrote:
Hi,

My java macro is trying to make an odt file "with the SAVE button enabled" (not
grayed out).
What's the best way to do this?

I'm trying a hack such as inserting a space at end of file and removing it
asap. This should re-enable the save button:

           XModel xDocModel = xScriptContext.getDocument();

               XTextDocument xtextdocument = (XTextDocument)
UnoRuntime.queryInterface(
                       XTextDocument.class, xDocModel);
               XText xText = xtextdocument.getText();
               XTextRange xTextRange = xText.getEnd();
               xTextRange.setString( " " );

How can I remove the space?

Or is there a better way to change the doc's save state?

Thanks,

Vieri

--
Andrew Pitonyak