Hi :)
Did you manage to work-around this problem?

Sometimes it is better to save a "local" copy, ie to download it onto your
own machine.  Then work on it there and then re-upload it.  I often do that
even if working on a file that is on a LAN, let alone on the Cloud.  There
are just to many variables and too much potential for various different 3rd
party connections to go wrong.  A local copy means you have a back-up.

Sorry you didn't get any answers sooner!
Apols and regards from
Tom :)

Odd Karsten Hanken wrote