or the
Linux Mint - Cinnamon desktop version?

I run Ubuntu with MATE. So if the Debian install has issues with the desktop integration, Unity or MATE, then this is a big problem for me.

On 06/23/2013 06:07 AM, sun shine wrote:
Steve

Does the Mac installation candidate have a desktop-integration directory within the main installation directory?

For Debian/ Ubuntu type GNU/Linux systems it does, hence both Heinrich and me could not install 4.1 unfortunately. There also doesn't seem to be any mention of this on the bug-tracker page.

In any event - back to my original two questions ...

On 23/06/13 10:35, Steve Edmonds wrote:
4.1 is working nicely on my mac.
Steve

On 2013-06-23 21:09, Heinrich Stoellinger wrote:
Hi also from me,
Same experience here! 4.1-rc1 has no desktop integration. Should not have
been made available yet, since one cannot start it at all (at least not
under Linux-Mint-15!).
Regards
H. S.

On Sun, 23 Jun 2013 10:47:33 +0200, sun shine <phaedr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi list

After installing LibO4.0.4 on GNU/Linux Mint 14 two interesting points
that I have noticed:

(1) the update icon still remains in the top right corner of the LibO
window, presumably because
(2) the "About" window displays the installation as Version 4.0.3.3

Yet, the version I downloaded and installed was
LibreOffice_4.0.4.2_Linux_x86_deb

It seems a minor issue really, so I'm just curious about this.

I tried installing LibO4.1 and that turned out to be really bad - no
desktop integration and I had difficulty opening up any of the
components, so that had to get removed PDQ, so hence back to 4.0.4
(which seems to think it is 4.0.3).

Cheers