Hi,

On 26 June 2013 13:17, Fernand Vanrie wrote:
Frederik Schwarzer wrote:

> There I had problems when using Open. A message box appears telling me that
> there was a runtime error: Geräte-E/A-Fehler (German for something like
> "Device I/O Error").

is a problem when "opening" or "saving" a file ( no file or no rights...)
give me the code i can have a closer look

you are right. When using the user's standard path
"C:\Users\MyUser\test.xml", it works fine.

Sub Export

Dim oSheet As Object
Dim iNumber As Integer
Dim outFile As String

oSheet = ThisComponent.CurrentController.ActiveSheet

outFile = "C:\Users\MyUser\test.xml"
iNumber = Freefile
Open outFile For Output As #iNumber
write #iNumber, oSheet.getCellByPosition(0,0).String

End Sub

Thanks for that hint. :)

Regards
Frederik