2013/6/30 Denis J Navas <denis.na...@gmail.com>

> LibreOffice has a configuration option to check by itself for new versions.
>
> The Portable LibreOffice, must be checked by the PortableApps platform.
>  And at your will, you can actualize your version or wait after some time,
> to give time to rise reports on the new version.

Instructions on how to check for updates, either automatically or manually,
are found on this webpage :  *
https://help.libreoffice.org/Common/Check_for_Updates*<https://help.libreoffice.org/Common/Check_for_Updates>
.
However, on my machine running 64-bit Linux Mint 15 with LibreOffice
Version 4.0.4.2 (Build ID: 400m0(Build:2)) installed, no «Check for
be found, nor can I select for automatic updating by selecting «Online
Update» via Tools → Options → LibreOffice ; no such alternative appears.
Could it be that this is due to the fact that I am using the Ubuntuised
version of LibO, as updated via the Ubuntu PPA (kudos, by the way, to the
developers who have taken upon themselves the task of updating there !) ?
Do others, who are not using the PPA to update LibreOffice, in fact have
access to these alternatives ?...

Henri