On Tue, 2 Jul 2013 18:45:21 +0100 (BST)
Tom Davies <tomdavie...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Hello Tom,

>I don't mind getting 2 copies of so many emails.  After clearing 20
>emails i feel better than after clearing just 10 and almost
>double-clicking the delete key is not really tough for me.  I know it
>does infuriate some other people though.

Not infuriate, but it is a mild annoyance.  As an example; if you were
having a chat in bar with a stranger and they followed you home and,
after you'd gone indoors, knocked on your door to repeat, verbatim,
everything said in the bar, you'd think that person a bit odd at the
very least.

--
 Regards  _
Going round on the Circle Line trying to find a way out