Hi All,

So Joren and I worked up some numbers today, these are VERY ROUGH and I've warned multiple times about this. So, if you're participating and you don't see your name, let us know :-D If you're participating and you think the count is much too low - don't stress, the numbers are very rough and we recognize that some checking will be needed when the contest is done on Friday.

So without further delay: http://joelmadero.wordpress.com/2013/07/02/rough-s/

Thanks all, if you want to join you still can, it's not too late, and I can probably still get my hands on some extra t-shirts if you participate in good faith :-D !

Best Wishes,
Joel