Good afternoon
The last few days I upgraded from 3.6 something to 4.0.4.
And this morning I noticed the "template menu" is gone.

One of my computers has still 3.6 on it and there it is under Files ->
Templates.
That's also where the extension items for the extension "template
changer" appeared.

After along search I found, that the template changer can now only be
found in an unmarked grave
= empty white space with a black triangle at its right margin BELOW File
-> Exit.

But so far I was not able to find anything like Templates -> Organize
anywhere.

Where is this now???
Or has the software advanced so far, that creating, deleting, organizing
templates etc. is now a thing of the past?

Thank you.
Thomas