On 9/07/13 8:02 PM, Peter Hillier-Brook wrote:
On 08/07/13 21:59, John Boyle wrote:
To USERS: I asked this question earlier about how to find just that one
font, but I did not make it clear what I had already done. First I use a
Windows 7- 64 bit system, with libre office 4.0 suite. I have tried a
Google search and ended up with getting a installation package of
several programs, NONE of which I needed and then finding out that the
package did not even include the font I wanted. I would like to have one
font titled "Cloister" and, short of buying a Print Master program or
Print shop , I have no way of knowing how to get that Font, and,
clearly, do not want five or six other programs cluttering up the
system.can anyone tell me how I can go about doing this?

A quick search for "Cloister+font" appears to meet your requirements.

Nice font. I was looking for something like this the other day.
http://www.1001fonts.com/cloister-black-font.html
http://cooltext.com/Download-Font-Cloister+Black
http://www.dafont.com/cloister-black.font