Hi Mark,

I have written a Macro in Basic that imports Bank Statement details from a
.csv file into my Accounting system.  It uses an SQL INSERT INTO statement
to write to the database Table.  I run an H2 database, but because the
Insert is done using SQL, it should translate fairly readily to your
mysqldb.

I could post the code if you think it could be adapted for your situation.

Noel
--
Noel Lodge
lodg...@gmail.com