And just what is HSLQLDB  ;-)

       oh, memorizing acronyms seems to me a mighty complicated way to
organize one's thoughts ...
                wouldn't it be simpler - easier - to just state the
object(s) rather than leaving the listener trying to interpret what's being
meant by what's being said  ;-)

      see -  http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/acronym

       AND - did you happen to notice in that URL, this phenomenon only
started in 1943 ;-)
                before then communication was simply speaking to be
understood  ;-)

       BTW - many of these acronyms are duplicated - which causes even more
confusion to the listener  ;-)