2013/7/22 Mihovil Stanic <mihovil.sta...@gmail.com>

>  Thank you for help Brian and Regina.
> Sergio, can you please open bug report then and CC Andras so he can fix it?

I don´t have an bugzilla account. Can You do it? Or someone with an account
there.

What needs to be fixed is:

UI:

File: sc/source/ui/src.po
Context:

scfuncs.src RID_SC_FUNCTION_DESCRIPTIONS2.SC_OPCODE_KRIT_BINOM 1 string.text

     Comment:

o6CUv

Border arguments of the binomial distribution.

 Context:

scfuncs.src RID_SC_FUNCTION_DESCRIPTIONS2.SC_OPCODE_CRIT_BINOM 1 string.text
 Returns the smallest value for which the cumulative binomial distribution
is greater than or equal to a criterion value.

Help files:
 File:

scalc/01.po
Context:

04060183.xhp par_id3149254 49 help.text
Comment:

yXdFy

<ahelp hid="HID_FUNC_KRITBINOM">Returns the smallest value for which the
cumulative binomialdistribution is less than or equal to a criterion value.
</ahelp>

<ahelp hid="HID_FUNC_CRITBINOM">Returns the smallest value for which the
cumulative binomialdistribution is greater than or equal to a criterion va
lue.</ahelp>

 If someone could do it I would appreciate it.

http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.2/os/OpenDocument-v1.2-os-part2.html#CRITBINOM

 Regards

--
Sérgio Marques