So I took it a step further and manually added the persona sub-dir
under the gallery sub-dir along with the jpg files within the folder.
I then manually edited the registrymodifications.xcu file (xml file
type) and just copied text within <value></value> in "PersonaSettings"
line from the working file to the broken 4.1.?.? version of the file.
I'm not sure what other changes there are between the 2 so I just
edited the broken one. I am still not able to change from the dialog.
It still will not allow the editing of the url within the box.

--
Sent from my home PC running Fedora18 to you and NSA, FBI, CIA, HSA
and God only knows who else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!