I heard about your system on Corbett Report.  The reason I would want to join
is do not want NSA checking my emails or other forms of communications.  Am I
protected with your site.

Also, if I join your system, do I drop my Cox Internet Connection or still keep
it plus with emails do I get to keep my Outlook or hotmail accounts?

William Zaffer
www.zafferhomes.com
Scottsdale, Arizona
480-201-7387

Stop being exploited, learn to eat healthier at home, learn to live a Earth
Friendly lifestyle, shop local, and buy more American but  moderate
consumption.  We need to rethink and restructure the system.  It is not
sustainable.

      "If you’re not prepared to be wrong, you’ll never come up with anything
original.”