2013/8/1 Tom Davies <tomdavie...@yahoo.co.uk>:

>>________________________________

Thanks. I just nominated Apache OpenOffice in that category. I have
had much less problems with it than with LibreOffice. It even fixed a
spreadsheet of mine that LibreOffice corrupted…

>>Voting occurs later in August.

Yes, but what year? I quote:
”Remember, voting will open on August 2, 2011. Please be sure to visit
www.linuxjournal.com/rc2011 after that time to cast your vote in the
2011 Readers' Choice Awards!”

Okay, maybe they live in a special time zone. Here in Sweden it has
been 2013 for quite a while now. I guess we are a little bit ahead… :P

Johnny Rosenberg