On 08/03/2013 06:05 PM, Andrew Brown wrote:
> Hi Doug
>
> Wow that's a blast from the past, I remember this game on a port for the
> Commodore 64 and Spectravideo 328 I owned so long ago.
>
> No, no port to Linux or Windows, but you can use an emulator, such as on
> this webpage, they can run on Windows and Linux
> http://www.atariage.com/2600/emulation/, (and many webpages like it,
> just Google Atari Emulator) and then acquire the Eastern Front ROM. Plus
> depending on which Linux distro you use, if you use Linux, you can find
> many emulators on the install disk waiting to be installed. All I can
> say at the moment, the emulators are legal but to acquire the ROM is
> not, as they still retain copyright.
>
> But if you can figure it out from here, you are on your way.
> <http://www.atariage.com/2600/emulation/>
>
> Andrew Brown

I don't remember a ROM--it seems to me that the game came on
either tape or CD, or maybe floppy, and I remember it took forever to
load. What would you do with a ROM on a modern computer system? Where
would you plug it in?

--doug

> On 03/08/2013 07:29 AM, Doug wrote:
/snip/

--
Blessed are the peacemakers..for they shall be shot at from both sides.
--A.M.Greeley