On Sun, 4 Aug 2013 10:56:51 +0100 (BST)
Tom Davies <tomdavie...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> It might be worth trying to rename your User Profile to see if that fixes it

The first thing I did was to delete the User Profile and then reinstall.
It did not fix the problem.

I need to find reports of others having this problem.  If none exist
then it must be some fault of my system.

Anyway, I only use a few label types out of the hundreds available.
For these I can create some custom definitions that contain the correct
parameters.  I'll use this work around until I get more
information.

Thanks for your assistance.

Frank Peters