Heh! Heh! nice one Girvin. I will have to sensor my saying my late military father used to drum into me. Similiar to Adam Osbourne and applied in a military vein, and I take no credit from it, or know who the original author is etc.

"The pain and frustration of living on the cutting edge, is like being an ant sliding down a 20 foot razor blade using your (part of the male anatomy, rhymes with many golf balls) as brakes"

Regards

Andrew Brown