Hi, Tom,

I was going to give you a hard time about some of the stuff you wrote, but to quote it was going to take more editing time than I have.

On 8/7/13 11:35 AM, Tom Davies wrote:
I get really hacked off when people tell me this is easier than installing any
Gnu&Linux distro.
> It's as though they had never actually tried either to compare&contrast.

You sound like the MS Office user who switches to LO and then complains it doesn't work the same. LOL

It's all in what you are familiar with. I have no problems dealing with Windows installs, I'm used to them. But you should have seen me with this Mac when I first got it. I was expecting it to work like Windows. Once I decided to learn how the Mac worked rather than assume it should/would work like Windows, I didn't have any problems.

But, as of now, I can't do crap with any Linux except run a Live CD. So instead of complaining that it doesn't work like Windows or OS X, I'm going to go learn how it works first.

--
Ken

Mac OS X 10.8.4
Firefox 22.0