Let me make long story, short:
I want to know is there any method to make numbering of sub-chapter
1 of chapter 3 shown as "‮۳-۱-‬" instead of "‫۳.۱-‬" in file below???
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n4067241/iust_translated_english_template_for_thesis_final_%28nazanin%29_writable.doc

Waiting for any response,
   Sina Momken