On 08/18/2013 07:56 PM, Mark LaPierre wrote:
On 08/18/2013 07:50 PM, Mark LaPierre wrote:
Hey Y'all,

I opened an odf document on LO-Writer from the LO Documentation web
site.  The document was set for a side by side, two pages side by each,
print view.  Since opening that file every file I open defaults to the
same side by side, two pages side by each, print view.  Even documents
that have only one page.

Opening a document should not change your default settings for other
documents that you open later.  How do I get the default to go back to
print view one page at a time, one above the next, like it used to do?

http://ask.libreoffice.org/en/question/4664/set-print-layout-to-one-page/

That still doesn't address the issue of changing your default just by opening a document. That should not happen.

--
    _
   °v°