Hi All

I now have my new MySQL/LO Base Database up, running and fully edited from the old one. And what a pleasure it is to work with!! This IS the way to go,

One question - It seems to have a strange way of sorting the Data as displayed in the Form I designed and I have to select 'Sort' in the bottom Bar and then pick 'Last Name', Ascending and 'First Name' Ascending to get it the way I want it.

Unfortunately it does not seem to keep this Sort!! Is there a way to "lock' this sort or to make it automatically do it when you start the program??

PClinuxOS 2013
LO Version 3.6.5.2 (Build ID: 5b93205)

Thanks for any help.

IanW