 From: Maurice <maur...@bcs.org.uk>
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Sent: Wednesday, 4 September 2013, 11:25
Subject: [libreoffice-users] LO 4.0.4.2 disappears if Minimised!

Just discovered that if I accidentally hit Minimise instead of Exit,
the current LO session seems to get lost, and the only way I can get
back into the document is to Logout/Login and go through Recovery
(thereby losing whatever changes I had made in the last session).

After Minimising, how is one supposed to get back into the Minimised
session?

(No such problem with other apps.)
--
/\/\aurice
    (Retired in Surrey, UK)     Registered Linux User #487649