On 09/11/2013 01:09 AM, tangchao...@gmail.com wrote:
Dear All ,

I Forger My password of the Libreoffice file .
Who can tell me how to deal with it ?

Thanks ... ...
Well, here's a shot in the dark. The .odt fileis simply a container (like a .zipfile). Use a program like 7-zip (confirmed to work) and extract the content.xml file. It won't be clean, but you may be able to:

1) copy the content.xml into a new.odt file without password protection, or... 2) just open the content.xml file directly in LO. You'll have a lot of xml data in there...so its quite messy.

|ZP|