2013/9/15 Rogier F. van Vlissingen <vlisc...@gmail.com>

> amazing. Of course I am in a primitive Win7 box... but after using OO
> since before 1.0 and then LO when it forked, the number of frustrations has
> now risen to unbearable levels. I'll still prefer LO for my own projects,
> but no longer can I use it when I'm in a collaboration with heavy editing,
> which is often the case.

​​M​y experience is quite the contrary - i e, that LO vastly improved after
the fork provoked by Oracle. But YMMD....

Henri

PS I don't happen to have a Win7 machine at home, but was able to check on
a 64-bit Win8 box and, once again, did *not* experience the difficulties
you described. Removing a comment immediately removes all highlighting and
font size is remains that of my choice...