In the Windows version of 4.1 when I open a large spread sheet with protected
fields the field protection is reversed, I can access all the protected
cells but can not access any of the un-protected cells. The spread sheet was
originally created in office 2010,

  There does not seem to be a problem with the linux version.   the
extension of the file is .xlsx

  If I open the file, and un-protect the sheet, then re-protect the sheet
and mark the access protected cells to off. and re-save the sheet seems to
work fine....

  Has anyone else reported this problem, It's annoying having to do this
with all my old files, to use LO....

Thanks
Brian