On 09/26/2013 03:52 PM, Steve Edmonds wrote:

On 2013-09-27 07:32, Doug wrote:
On 09/26/2013 02:34 PM, James Knott wrote:
Doug wrote:
Using the command prompt in administrator mode, there is a subdirectory
that I can't uninstall. How do you get elevated privileges in the
command prompt? (Win 7 PRO-64.)

Hi.
A solution I have used when MS won't play is to use a live linux CD. Boot the CD and use the linux file explorer/manager to fix up your system.
Steve
You're absolutely right. I should have thought of that. I don't even need the live CD--I am dual-booting two
Linux distros on the machine!  Thanx!

--doug

--
Blessed are the peacemakers...for they shall be shot at from both sides. --A.
M. Greeley