On 11/05/2013 06:21 AM, Kracked_P_P---webmaster wrote:

> Did the Calibri Light fonts show up on your Win7 boot in LO 4.1.2.3?

Yes. And also in WinXP.

> Which Linux distro are you using to see that that font set showed up in
> the font list?

Doesn't matter - Ubuntu, Fedora, other. LO et al are installed
independent of any distro version. I gave up on distro versions a long
time ago.

> Yes, it can be good to find a substitute for paid fonts in the free
> fonts available, but some projects/publishers may require an exact font
> name for the text.  Publishers are known to have a very small set of
> fonts that can be used in the printed document/book/etc..

Then up your price to the publisher by $120:
<http://www.fonts.com/font/microsoft-corporation/calibri#product_423239>

Another similar (I've not compared for EN spacing etc):
<http://www.exljbris.com/fontinsans.htm>
Note: it's important to compare/modify font spacing when substitute
fonts. They may look the same character-by-character, but character
spacing can make quite a difference in line length/height etc. That's
primarily why a college course, publisher, et al require exact fonts.