I'm having a consistent problem with some fieldd in a very large Calc
spreadsheet.

I'm on a Mac and running LO Version 3.6.6.2 (Build ID: f969faf)

One of my columns is a wide field with a lot of text. I have my default font
set to Geneva and the size to 10.

For some reason in some of the cells parts of the text have been set to font
size 12. I can go in and by hand select just that portion of the cell, change
the font size back to 10 and it looks like it works. Save the file, close LO
and re-open. Eventually the font size will change back to 12. It doesn't happen
at once and it can take several open and closes before the problem shows up,
hence I haven't been able to create a small version that shows the problem.

Related is that if I select all the cells (via click in the upper left hand
corner of the spreadsheet  and then try to set the font and size none of the
contents of the cells will change to the new font or size options.

Can anyone offer any suggestions on how to:

1 - fix the edit of individual cells so that once a font change is made it
sticks, permanently
2 - tell me how to globally change the entire document to be a specific font
and or size and have that actually work.

Thanks

Eugenie (Oogie) McGuire
Desert Weyr http://www.desertweyr.com/
Paonia, CO USA