On 11/10/2013 06:00 PM, Tanstaafl wrote:
On 2013-11-10 6:53 AM, yahoo-pier_andreit <pier_andr...@yahoo.it> wrote:
on my opensuse 12.3 and libreoffice Version 4.0:build-305 and also with
Version: 4.1.1.2 paste special doesn't works any more.
if I select a group of cells with formulas, move in another position and
I perform paste special, a "paste special" window appear with only:
source: unknown source
selection: unformatted text
and the buttons OK CANCEL HELP

the classical paste special dialog box with the classical choices like
"text", "numbers", "formulas", "transpose".... doesn't appear.

how can I get the paste special works???

I have been having serious problems with 'Paste Special' working, then
not working, then working again, on many different spreadsheets (most if
not all created a long time ago, some as old as Openoffice 1.x)...

It is extremely annoying, and sometimes even prevents me from getting
something done.

Been meaning to post a bug, but the problem is, I have not found a
reliable way to reproduce it...

now for me is extremely reproducible, it never works....:-) :-) :-) :-)
now "paste special" and alsoo "simple paste" doesn't works, they paste only values, not formula or other....
I don't know how to come back to a working situation.
may be it could be some config file to delete, but I cannot find it,
in my /home I found a ./libreoffice folder, I renamed it but nothing change....:-) :-) :-)