On Thu, 2013-11-14 at 08:49 -0800, Sunil Agrawal wrote:
> Hi Jay,
> Thanks for the response. I am using Linux and tried LO 3.5 and 4.0 but
> same behavior. I want to share the doc and the recipient might not
> have LO hence the need to convert to PDF.
>
> Any insights will be appreciated.
> Sunil

Sunil,

Try export/saving as xls or xlsx instead of pdf. xls is probably the
better format for MSO users because MS apparently likes to tweak the
xlsx format with every MSO release. This will preserve the formatting
and the formulas.

If format and formulas are not important to the others you can save as a
csv file. The problem is some users might panic when the import wizard
opens in their spreadsheet program.

I am not sure how do this when working headless.

Jay

--
Jay Lozier
jsloz...@gmail.com