Thomas Taylor wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Nov 2013 15:38:29 -0500
> "Bob Muir" <rmu...@triad.rr.com> wrote:
>> 2.
>> When I tried to send the above message at
>> http://ask.libreoffice.org/en/feedback/, I couldn’t get past the “captcha”
>> thing.
>>
>> I have no idea what I am supposed to do with the “(Please solve the captcha)”
>> thing!  Add, subtract, divide, substring, parse,...?
>>
>> What am I supposed to do with the two series of numerals?
>
> Can't help with #1.  #2, the "captcha" thing, is a method of foiling machine
> generated responses.  The captha is shown in a distorted font which computers
> have trouble deciphering.  Just determine what the letters or numbers are and
> enter them in the box that says "enter text here".  No calculations are
> required.

That isn't what I see when I click on the link (and then click through
the iframe to see the captcha). I see a photograph with some digits in
it, and a string of digits in a distorted font. So there are two strings
of digits as the OP says, and no instrctions on how to use them. The
instructions just say: "Please solve the challenge below, and click the
I'm a Human button to get a confirmation code". But they don't actually
say how to solve the challenge!