On 12/14/2013 10:35 AM, Dale Erwin wrote:
Recently, I've been trying to learn Thai and have set up an alternate Thai keyboard layout. All works pretty well until I try to save a document written in Thai. It seems to save OK, but when I open it later, all the Thai text is represented by small rectangles... i.e. garbage.

What is the secret to saving documents in Thai? I think it has something to do with unicode, but I have no idea how to deal with it.

Any help would be appreciated.

I forgot to mention I am using LO 4.1.3.2 on Win 7.

--
Dale Erwin
Jr. 28 de Julio 657, Depto. 03