I have just done my labels too - only using Avery 8165 (I just happened to
have some in the drawer) It worked find, but I too found the printing
started right on the edge - and I couldn't see any way to change this other
than adding spaces manually. I had to add a blank line at the top for the
same reason. Or is there a way that I have missed?