At 11:51 12/01/2014 -0800, J Taylor wrote:
I inadvertently created a Default Template. It arrived very time I opened Writer, so in Manage Templates I deleted it. Now when I open Writer I get the following Message: Users/jt/Library/Application Support/LibreOffice/4/user/template/LettersJT.ott does not exist. It is still calling for the Default Template. How can I stop it? I am using a Mac 10.9.1. and LO 4.2.0.2.

o In the Template Manager dialog, click the Action Menu icon (on the right).
o Go to Reset Default Template > | Text Document.

This option does not appear unless it is useful, i.e. unless you have set an alternative template as the default.