On 02/02/2014 02:21 PM, Jean MAURICE wrote:
> So I have my answer : I must build two procedures !
>
> Thanks.
>
> PS As it is my first question and answer : do you usually leave the
> initial message in the answer ? I use not to but I'll follow your
> general choice .... and I'll avoid french !

The general process is to leave the question and the answer in the last
email that you send to the list.  Add (SOLVED), or something to that
effect, to the subject of the email so that those who search the mail
archives later can more easily find the solution.

Something like this:

Re: [libreoffice-users] automation (SOLVED)

--
    _
   °v°