On 02/08/2014 05:40 PM, Cliff Scott wrote:
I've run into a strange occurrence in LO 4.1.4. Everytime I export to PDF I
get a error message that "PDF/A-1a forbids a transparency". Clicking OK
allows the export to continue and I don't see any problems in the resultant
PDF, but this is something I've only seen on 4.1.4. This happens with Writer
and Calc. FYI, I'm running OSx Mavericks. Is this a known problem?

Cliff

Cliff,

I have seen the same with LO 4.1.x on Linux. I am not sure why this is occurring.

--
Jay Lozier
jsloz...@gmail.com