Or, you could just use a flash drive to transport the files if your school
allows their use.

Tom

--
Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can read.
  -  Mark Twain

^^^^
Tom Taylor - retired penguin - KG7CFC
AMD Phenom II x4 955 -- 4GB RAM -- 2x1.5TB sata2
openSUSE 13.1_RC2-x86_64
KDE 4.12.1, FF 25.0, claws-mail 3.9.2
registered linux user 263467