Tom, please do NOT CC me directly, I am on the list and certainly don't need to see your messages twice.

On 2014-02-22 7:01 PM, Tom Davies <tomc...@gmail.com> wrote:
As the User Support mailing list for a gateway project i think it's
fairly good that we help people to learn that there are alternatives
to top-posting without making anyone feel as unwelcome as certain
other projects like to make their new users feel.

That is hilarious coming from you Tom, since:

1. you never, EVER bottom/inline post, and

2. you are a perfect example of what I meant in my comment about people who use examples of BLIND bottom posting as why bottom/inline posting it is bad.

I will admit one thing: blind bottom posting is much worse than blind top posting.