On Saturday, March 01, 2014 07:16:14 AM Kracked_P_P---webmaster wrote:
</Quote>
> So far, the current list has been edited to over 2,300 colors, instead
> of the basic ones that came with the "default" install of
> LibreOffice.
>
> https://owncloud.documentfoundation.org/Common/QA/New-Colors/standard.
> soc---March-01-2014--released.txt
>
> For those who want to use this list of colors, you need to search the
> LO config folders for "standard.soc".  Rename it as the
> "standard.soc--original-one.txt" and rename the new one as
> "standard.soc".
</Quote>
I ust downloaded from the above link. I am using your early list (2000
colors) but don't remember it downloading as a text file. (old age). If
I am correct I rename the txt file to .soc and then do waht you show but
to your older file. i still have backup up original.

Am I correct. I appreciate all the work your doing.

Russ

--
openSUSE 13.1(Linux 3.11.10-7-desktop x86_64|
Intel(R) Quad Core(TM) i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10GHz|8GB DDR3|