On Wed, 5 Mar 2014 10:42:20 -0500
Virgil Arrington <cuyfa...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Jim,
>
> I just have to ask.
>
> Are you the same Jim Seymour who used to do battle with John Dvorak
> in the PC magazines?
[snip]

Been quite a few years since I got this question.

That could be only if I was emailing from the beyond:

No, thankfully, I'm a different Jim Seymour entirely.

Beside our current positions relative to the Earth's surface, there are
several other differences...

That Jim Seymour was a big guy.  So am I, but mostly vertically, rather
than, well... sideways.

That Jim Seymour had hair.  Me?  Not so much... anymore.  (But mine was
curly, like his, when I had it.)

That Jim Seymour liked MS-Win PCs.  Me?  *cough*  Not so much, and we'd
best leave it at that ;)

Regards,
Jim
filtering.  If you reply to this email and your email is