> Greetings,
> I have just downloaded the 4.1.5 version.  However, I cannot find the
> file/page containing the file checksums on the website to verify I have
> good files.  Before the website had been revamped lately, these files which
> contained the checksums, sha sums, etc. were available right up front.  I
> was able to get them for 4.1.4, but not 4.1.5, so it is a recent omission.
>  Does anyone know where these files are now located?
>
> BTW: I am using  http://www.libreoffice.org/  to download from.

I believe this question was asked recently (or maybe it was on a localized
list).

Anyway, from the main libreoffice.org page, here's the step to get the
various checksums:
​​- Click on "Download now"
- Click on "Info"
The page show a list of various hash to use. Same goes for different
OS/Languages/Versions; as far as my testing goes, the Info page always
contain checksums (the 4.1.5 too).