Hi :)
Yes, please ask on the Thunderbird forums
http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewforum.php?f=39

I found some excellent advice from one of the moderators there.
Someone with a very familiar name!
http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=366405&sid=f6c8f025bc5fff3f5f634d2a9e4b076f
[tips hat to tanstaafi].

Dealing with just one project is tough enough, especially when it's a
high traffic list such as this one.